Welcome to the Department of Diwan Affairs
About the department
Activation of the department's work began on 11/5/2021, in the name of (Diwan Affairs Department), where the Engineer Shehab Ahmed Omran Al-Sharifi took over the duties of this department.
It is one of the important departments in the university, and it is directly linked to the assistant president of the university for administrative affairs, as this department holds a special importance and a vital role, since it provides it with all the needs of basic services, where many aspects of the university’s life can be found in the Department of Diwan Affairs. And the department’s achievements reach all the departments of the university presidency, its faculties and centers and to all its members and students.
Providing the best services (technical, service, agricultural, and transportation) for the students and the university staff in order to provide an educational and research environment that stimulates creativity and development.
Leadership and distinction in providing an appropriate university environment for the students to compete with other public and private universities and to obtain the highest positions by providing all comfort services and a healthy environment to practice their university life.
Objectives of the department
- Access to provide the best services and high quality in terms of a clean and healthy environment.
- Overcoming all difficulties and integrating work through specialized workshops to raise the expertise of the technical staff and provide the necessary tools to complete the department's work.
- Reaching self-sufficiency and perpetuating the work of mechanisms and benefiting from them to serve all university formations.
- With regard to the agricultural area, cultivating all areas of the university to provide green spaces for the convenience of the student.
Department tasks and duties
- Formulating future plans and programs for the department's work.
- Examine the department's incoming mail and forward it to the relevant divisions.
- Formulating and printing internal and external official letters.
- Conducting field visits to all colleges and departments to follow up on work mechanisms*
- Identifying shortcomings and finding urgent solutions to them
- Follow up the work of the division's units, the work of the employees, and the distribution of tasks
This department has recently witnessed great developments in terms of capabilities and organization. It consists of several divisions and units, which are as follows: -